Ads Top

Positive Affirmations For Success



Success comes to people who work towards it and also claim it. These success affirmations will guide in achieving your goals. Always read this to yourself every morning before you start your day. Don’t ever underestimate the power of positive words to your life.
Below are the positive affirmations for success

  • Success will be my driving force everyday
  • The success of others will not make me jealous, because success is turn by turn
  •  My time of success will come.
  • I will speak with certainty and self-assurance.
  • The only person who can defeat me is myself.
  • I dare to always be different.
  • My every desire is achievable and attainable
  • If I fail, I will fail forward and try again
  • My confidence is limitless
  • I do not need other people for happiness, I am self-sufficient for myself
  • I choose hope and I will be fearless
  • Positivity is a choice that I choose to make every day of my life
  • I will not take other people's negativity personally cos it is their decision
  • My commitment to myself is real and never doubtful
  • I am a diamond. It is time for me to shine to the world
  • My opinion matters any day any time
  • I am a magnet for love and people are attracted to me
  • I am loved, and I am wanted by everybody
  • I am happy, healthy, and content
  • Change provides me an opportunity to widen my horizons
  • I am calm, patient, and in control of my emotions all the time
  • The more I give, the more I will receive.
  • Every good turn deserves another
  • To whom much is given, much is expected
  • My negative thoughts and self-images are gone forever.
  • My day is full of positive potentials.
  • I will face the day with an open heart and an open mind.
  • I will not compare myself to others because we are created differently
  • The destiny of person A is different from destiny of person B
  • Today I feel healthy, strong, and with positive vibes always
  • Today I will accomplish great things that are unimaginable




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.